6.11.2009

Karla & Joe's Wedding Sneak Peek

I really can't say enough about this experience. It was absolutely wonderful to be part of this special day. I remember standing at the airport with Karla and Kate, being completely exhausted after Molly's wedding and making a pact to pray for each other: that we would be content in singleness or whatever God would have for us.

All I have to say is that Karla's patience has paid off. She and Joe have been waiting for each other for a long time, and they're perfect for each other. I'm so happy for them.

It rained on the wedding day, so a bunch of our outdoor plans were shot. There are a lot of cool places to shoot pics in Minneapolis. It was a bummer, but we were able to be creative inside. It was a really fun group to work with.


There was butter next to flowers. It had to happen.


Bridesmaid dress next to Karla's "going away" dress.


Bridesmaids doing the make-up thing.


Hair decisions.


Karla chose a gorgeous dress for herself.


She was so excited to put it on. I don't think she stopped smiling the whole time.


Deep breath moment.


Joe and Karla opted to see each other before the ceremony. It was such a sweet time.


Flower and stained-glass awesomeness.


My favorite moment of the ceremony.


Moments alone (well, with me) in the lobby after the ceremony.


Joe likes jellybeans. I like fun pictures of rings. Match made.

The rest will be coming soon, guys! Congratulations!

No comments: